The most heartbreaking feeling in the world is when someone cheats on us, isn’t it? It feels like someone snatched our hearts from our bodies and crushed them with their bare hands into small chunks.
While we wish that no human goes through this feeling ever again, some brave women came forward and shared about the time when they found out about their exes cheating on them.
Keep some tissues close because this is going to be an emotional ride!
1. “I saw him making out with a girl at a park, where we used to meet and sit the entire day. I reached a little early to surprise him and well, I was the one to get surprised that day.” -Nida
2. “A friend sent me a screenshot of their profile on a dating app. Interestingly, all the pictures he had put up there were the ones I chose for his Instagram feed.” -Anonymous
3. “I just had a gut feeling and I confronted him. He got intimidated and spilled everything.” -Snigdha
4. “He started coming late from the office very often. I didn’t pay much attention to it because he, rarely though, used to come late. Then, things like faint lipstick stains and the smell of a woman’s perfume on his shirt and hearts and kisses emojis from a man’s name started happening. I went to his office one day and literally saw him kissing his colleague in his car, right outside their building.” -Aarushi
5. “My boyfriend kept ignoring me for a week. After several desperate attempts, I called his cousin (who was a common friend) to know his whereabouts. The cousin informed me that my boyfriend was getting married the same day and he’s at his haldi ceremony.” -Anonymous
6. “One fine day, me and my boyfriend’s friend got into an argument because she belittled me on a very sensitive topic. My boyfriend, standing right in between the two of us, kept his mouth shut. I stormed out of the cafe for some fresh air and when I came back, I saw the two of them kissing.” -Nidhee
7. “A random woman called me and told me. He told her that we had broken up and she knew we didn’t because I had his pictures all over my social media. Hence, she reached out to me. I made a friend and dumped a snake that evening.” –Anonymous
8. “My boyfriend’s iPhone was connected to my MacBook for data transfer. After a while, a very explicit message popped up on his phone and my laptop. I never gave him a reason and left.” -Anonymous
9. “He was drunk and named three different women he slept with during his last ‘guys trip’. What an idiot asshole.” -Sakshi
10. “My boyfriend and I were very cautious about our relationship and hence, didn’t tell about us to a lot of people. During a trip, he got me a very precious, one-of-a-kind anklet for me from Vienna. A week later, at an accidental meet, I noticed his friend wearing the same anklet. When I asked her about it, she bragged about how his boyfriend got this ‘precious’ anklet for her. When my boyfriend came through the door, she pointed at him.” -Shelley
This was absolutely heartbreaking and disgusting at the same time.